Subject: NOTE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:31:25 +0200

Hello Dearest Friend

The money was moved under the co-operation of a
new partner from Japan.Presently,I\'m in South Korea for the purpose of
investing my own share of the money.

Meanwhile I did\'nt forget your
past efforts and attempts in assisting me to move the cash even though
we were not successful.So feel free and contact my Secetray, Mr.Isaac
Nnamdi, and give him instructions on where to send the sum of
(US$1,500,000.00) one million five hundred thousand United Sates
Dollars

which I kept as acompensation for all your past efforts. Please
let me know immediately you recieve it, Finally,note that your phone
number is needed, therefore send your phone number
to him.

Name of my
secretary Mr.Isaac Nnamdi
Email below:( [email-masked]
)

phone + 229- 931-649-00.
Best regards,
Mr John
Micheal

Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene
E-MailDomain
inkl.
http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html