From: Webmail Help Desk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Webmail Account User,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail admin center
which periodically checks the size of inbox, The program is run
automatically to ensure no user inbox grows too large. If your inbox
becomes too large,you will
be unable to receive new emails.

Just before this message was sent, you are
currently running on 20.9 GB, You have has exceeded the storage limit
which is 20GB. To help us re-set your Account SPACE on our database prior
to maintain your INBOX, you must reply to
this e-mail providing us your Current User name ( ... ... ... ... ) and
Password ( ... ...... ... ) e-mail ( ... ... ... ... ).
[email-masked]
If your inbox grows to 22.0 GB, you will be unable to receive new email as
it will be returned to the sender.

NB:Your Webmail Account Expire in Three (3) Days. After you read this
message, it is best to REPLY with the required information to upgrade
MailBox. Reply to this message immediately to Re activate your Account.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Help Desk.
System Administrator.