Subject: Confirming - Bank Transfer Settlement Notice

From: "Santander Consumer Bank S.A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 06:48:08 +0100

PROOF OF TRANSFER OF FUNDS

  Dear Sir:
For informational purposes, we inform you that we have proceeded to 
issue a Transfer in your favor with our reference number 
8031350002015886 as ordered by our customer.

Transaction details are enclosed in the payment receipt attached for 
your reference.

Yours sincerely,

Santander Consumer Bank S.A

If you have any questions, just call (600) 320 3000 .

Note: This e-mail is generated automatically, please do not reply to 
this message. Also, accents have been omitted to avoid compatibility 
issues.

**********************DISCLAIMER*****************
This message is private and confidential and it is intended exclusively 
for the addressee. If you receive this message by mistake, you should 
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please inform the 
sender and delete the message and attachments from your system. No 
confidentiality nor any privilege regarding the information is waived or 
lost by any mistransmission or malfunction.

Any views or opinions contained in this message are solely those of the 
author, and do not necessarily represent those of Grupo Santander, 
unless otherwise specifically stated and the sender is authorized to do 
so. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, confidential, 
or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, 
destroyed, arrive late, incomplete, or contain viruses. Grupo Santander 
does not accept responsibility for any changes in the contents of this 
message after it has been sent.

This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be 
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or 
related financial instruments. If the addressee of this message does not 
consent to the use of internet e-mail, please communicate it to us.