Subject: Enquiry: SC - VANNAMEI SHRIMPS / BT HOSO SHRIMPS /8/12- 800KG / BABY OCTOPUS 1X40 FCL CNF Manzallino Port, Mexico.

From: "Nhung-Dentifoods Co.,Ltd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 04:53:32 +0100

Dear Sir, 

I hope my mail finds you well. 

Please kindly quote us your best prices for our attached shrimps &
mackerel RFQ with your earliest ETD - ETA for our mexico customer .
Please we appreciate to get your quotation price in USD as advised by
our customer and note the below points. 

Shipment: At the earliest (advise on the earliest ETD-ETA)
CNF: CNF Manzallino Port, Mexico
Payment terms: Can you accept: 25% TT upon order confirmation, balance
70% TT upon Cash against Fax documents 

Awaiting your earliest feedback 

Thanks and Best regard, 

Nhung-Dentifoods 

Purchasing Manager 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

DENTIFOOD Co., Ltd 

G1121, The Manor Officetel 

91 Nguyen Huu Canh, Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC, Vietnam
Tel           :   +84 - 8 - 6258 3440 - 41 - 42 - 43 - 44
Fax          :   +84 - 8 - 258 3447
Mob        :   +84 - 909 982 564 

Email       :   [email-masked] 

Skype      :   hongnhung-dentifoods 

-------------------------------------------------------------------