Subject: Quarantine Summary for [email-masked]

From: ietfa.amsl Domain Postmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 12:39:53 +0100

Spam Quarantin Notification&nbsp;

 Th mssag(s) blow hav bn blockd by your administrator as suspctd spam.

 Thr ar 3 nw mssags in your mail Quarantin sinc you rcivd your last
Spam Quarantin Notification. If th mssags blow ar spam, you do not nd
to tak any action. Mssags will b automatically rmovd from th quarantin
aftr 30 day(s).

To s all quarantind mssags viw&nbsp;your mail quarantin.

 Quarantind mail

From&nbsp;

Subjct&nbsp;

Dat&nbsp;

"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

ietfa.amsl Sals Quot[short dat]

 "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>July Ovrdu
Invoic[short dat]

 "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>RMINDR:
Invoic 5032 to ietfa.amsl - [Firstnam] [Surnam][short dat]

Viw All Quarantind Mssags(10)

Not: This mssag has bn snt by a notification only systm. Plas do not
rply

 From: ietfa.amsl IT hlp Dsk (Postmastr)