Subject: RE: XP010-61; 076C2105; 3100pcs

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Jul 2021 07:43:07 +0200

Good day, 

Please  quote with the best prices the avaliable items as listed 
in the attached as we are running out of time.

 Kindly see attached documentation regarding the above mentioned 
tender. Please supply us with your most competitive pricing and 
feel free to give us a call for any queries.

The table below contains all  information regarding the project 
and the drop-box link to access the drawings and specifications. 
if a specific drawings is not on the Drop-Box link, please 
contact me to forward it to yourself

Thank you!

Best Regards

Alfonso Mateo Sagasta
Técnico de compras/Technical Purchasing Industrial Engineer

Phone: +34 91 657 28 74 (Ext. 566)
[email-masked]
www.jgautomotive.com
Logo JGA

Logo ISO 9001 JGALogo ISO 9001 JGA