Subject: Fwd: [SHINSUNG E&G] F210168_Sending a PO for additional frames

From: 심상범 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 10:30:01 +0100

Dear Supplier

Please check the attached PO and sign back, as I told you This is an 
additional order for PO#ruSfhd95M1H3Y8F

So please start production for 2 PO(200sets) , need your cooperation.

Thank you

심상범 과장│ 구매팀 │ Sang-beom, Shim │ Manager │ Purchasing Team

M. +82-10-5067-5385│F. +82-31-7023-166│ T. +82-31-7889-544│E. 
[email-masked]

#8, Daewangpangyo-ro 395beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 
Korea 13543

우) 13543 경기도 성남시 분당구 대왕판교로 395번길 8│

SHINSUNG E&G Co., Ltd.

_The information contained in this mail is confidential or may otherwise 
be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If 
you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply or 
by calling the telephone number above and delete this message and all 
its attachments. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, 
disclosing or otherwise making use of the information is strictly 
prohibited._