Subject: 转发: RE: RFQ 22-01 Y011-10

From: [email-masked]
Date: 7 Jan 2022 10:25:55 +0100

Dear Supplier,

Wish you a happy new year and best of luck in 2022.

Following to the earlier email, I confirm to you our sincere 
interest in establishing a fruitful business relationship between 
both our companies.

Hence, with reference to the attached enquiry you are requested 
to submit your quote for the enquired items with your best export 
prices.

Best Regards 

 Benson Liu 刘宇

 Purchasing Engineer

 Wittur Elevator Components (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.

 N0. 18, SheXing Road, BeiShe Town, WuJiang, JiangSu Province, 
P.R. China, 215214

 Tel：（+86）0512-82072888-238

 Mobile：（+86）13661494406

 E-mail：  [email-masked]