Subject: Re: RSA Government Contract.

From: "Patrick D. Jabulani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:25:35 +0200

Greetings

With all due respect, I am looking to work with you to engage in profit
oriented ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we
could get a good ROI (Return on Investment). This is a Government project
that has already been completed but yet to pay out. We can apply for the
release of the Contract Sum with any form of foreign Company. I served as
Personal Assistant to former Minister of Energy; Jeff Radebe during his
short reign. Also I was in charge of signing the Bank Drafts deposited in
the Banks for Contract settlement. It is with a good spirit of heart I open
up this great opportunity to you.

I contacted you to stand as the partner/Contractor abroad; who can
accommodate 70M USD for Investments. The sums are over invoice derived from
a Supply Contract carried out by a foreign company with the South African
Department of Energy during the short reign of Minister Jeff Radebe who
resigned as South Africa Energy Minister on 10th of June, 2019. I am very
sensitive and confident to ask for your partnership in re-profiling this
fund.

I will reassign the necessary documents to reflect your name and also
ensure payment is done to you by the Department of Energy under the
auspices of the South African Government. I guarantee we shall implement
this transaction under a legitimate arrangement without breaking the law.

(1) 45% for you as the foreign partner

(2) 45% for me

(3) 10% will be set aside to defray all incidental expenses both locally
and internationally by me and you during the course of this transaction.

More details will follow upon your reply.

Regards,

Patrick D. Jabulani.