Subject: RE: San Diego

From: Burke Chris-CCB007 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:24:39 -0500

Co-Chair might work well here. I've been swamped with work and personal issues for a while now and we've made very little progress, for which I apologize to the WG. I still think the work is worthwhile, and would appreciate the help. Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: April Marine [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 11:50 AM
To: WEIRD WG
Subject: San Diego

So, what do y'all think about meeting in San Diego?

At the last IETF, I asked for some feedback from USWG re whether they
thought WEIRD should declare its experiment done and close down, or keep
going.  The consensus was that many thought WEIRD should keep going.  Of
course, WEIRD didn't meet last time, so it's not like actually asking the
WG itself, so I thought I would ask you yourself.

One thing that Chris and I have talked about is getting a co-chair.  Is it
worth conning, uh, drafting someone to assist our WEIRD leader (couldn't
resist that one :-), or do you all feel the WG is a loss?  

Should we schedule a mtg in San Diego to regroup? 

Should we put "WEIRD status" on the USWG agenda?

Anything we should consider that I haven't?

Feedback welcome and requested!

thanks,
April

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Marine				
Director of Client Services			[email-masked]
Nominum, Inc.					+1.650.779.6006