Subject: Aluminium and Lead Products

From: Metals Turkey Newsletter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:45:34 +0300

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/aluminium-products/aluminium-
alloy-ingot.html> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Aluminium Alloy Ingot
(Produced Ingots)

(Etial 110) (LM4-LM16-AISi5Cu1-AS5U3-3600)

(Etial 120) (B443/4043-LM18-AISi5)

(Etial 140)
(A413.2/A413.1-LM6-LM2-AISi12-
AISi12CuFe-AS13-AS12U-4514-5079)

(Etial 141) (413-LM20-AISi12Fe-GDAISi12-AS12)

(Etial 145) (LM13-AS12UN-A332)

(Etial 150) (5076)

(Etial 160)
(B380.1-LM24-AISi8Cu3Fe-AIsi8Cu3-226-AS9U3-5075)

(Etial 171) (A360.2-AISi10Mg-239-AS10G-3051)

(Etial 175) (F332-LM26-B143)

(Etial 180) (LM2)

(Etial 195)
(SABS 991:SA32-AISi8CuMgNiA
AISi8CuMgNi-ElkoA-392.1)

(Etial 220) (G-AICu4.5-AICu4Si-L91-225-AICu4.5)

(Etial 221)
(C4-G-AICu-G-AICu5Ti-AICu4Ti
LM11-A-U5GT-226)

Aluminium Die Casting ADC12

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/aluminium-products/aluminium-
capsule-bottom.html> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Aluminium Capsule Bottom

Dimensions can be produced :

Different sizes and thinkness

For more information :

 <http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/> http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/aluminium-products/aluminium-
disc.html> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Aluminium Disc

Dimensions can be produced :

Different sizes and thinkness

For more information :

 <http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/> http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/lead-products/lead-ingot.html
> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Lead Ingot

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/lead-products/lead-ingot.html
> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Lead Ingot

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/lead-products/lead-ingot.html
> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Lead Ingot

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/lead-products/lead-sheet.html
> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Lead Sheet

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/lead-products/lead-sheet.html
> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Lead Sheet

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/lead-products/lead-sheet.html
> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Lead Sheet

<http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/metal-products/lead-products/lead-washer.htm
l> Açıklama: cid:[email-masked]

Lead Washer

 <http://www.metalsturkey.com.tr/contact-us.html> Açıklama:

_______________________________________________
Newsletter mailing list
[email-masked]
http://metalsturkey.com.tr/mailman/listinfo/newsletter_metalsturkey.com.tr