Subject: FINAL NOTICE ON YOUR COMPENSATION FUND

From: "Dr.David Rivas " <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 20:17:00 +0100

Dear Beloved,

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise after a long while
you have not heard from me. Well I am writing to inform you that I
have succeeded in concluding the transaction you abandoned, with a man
from Japan, because Mrs.Mary have to continue with her treatment at
the hospital and I want her dream be realized by bring this Japanese
man to accomplish this dream since you have abandon the
project,Actually this man put all his resources and efforts to
actualize this transaction with the help of Payment Officer Access
bank of London PLC Mr. Louis Young.

This Japanese man completed the entire financial obligation to the
paying bank here in London before everything took place. Be informed
that I am right now in Japan with my entire family after I might have
received my own portion of CHEQUE that came through the Access bank of
London PLC because all the transfer works under the umbrella of Access
bank of London PLC that is why the CHEQUE emanated from there. For
your information when we are issuing the CHEQUE one by one, I
mentioned your name to the Access bank of London PLC officials,as
someone who is aware of this transaction before, It brought a lot of
calamity and questions concerning you but you were finally considered
to have issued a CHEQUE of US$150,000.00 {One hundred and fifty
thousand usd only}so that you will not reveal this deal to anybody in
order not to involve or implicate the Access bank of London PLC
officials into problem and my friend in Japan has Donated $1 Million
for the less privileged once and the orphanage homes.

The CHEQUE issued on your name is right now with my personal secretary
and is confidant in Nigeria for an Oil Business, so I will give you
his contact in Nigeria as to enable you reach him on how to get the
CHEQUE. Please keep everything concerning this CHEQUE secret till he
directs you on how it will be cashed over there in your country.

Kindly digest this mail very well and let me know as soon as you get
in contact with him so contact him with this e-mail
[email-masked]}, Is Mr. Mark Anthony.So go ahead
and contact him for your cheque.

Take note this is my direct phone number you are free to call me for
more discussion +447937463316.

I wait for your response.

Dr.David Rivas