Subject: TechRadar: Attachable Lenses Go Beyond Your iPhone Camera

From: Norton Granamour <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:37:49 -0700

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

NEW ULTRA PREMIUM CELL PHONE CAMERA LENS RECEIVE TOP REVIEWS
***************************************************************************************
21Apr17

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Reviews on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by up to 70% and decrease Distortion by over 80%.

No photography skills or technical ability is required.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other smartphone.

The bundle earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

Summary:  The addition of these lenses to your iPhone or mobile device is like carrying a $4000 DSLR camera in your pocket.

See Stunning HDX Photos Here >> http://clicknow.cileive.us/k/24202694

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, Pro Shot HDX lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

Choose to -- stop receiving this here-- http://clicknow.cileive.us/n/21602255
318 Tincidunt Av.-Maaseik-9321TS-Netherlands

I love this place! It looks really good after the remodel. The food is always perfect. This is my go to spot! One of our favorite places to eat! The ingredients are also fresh...some of the best guacamole ever!! They have a spicy guac that I love too (when I feel... Everything I've ever had here was delicious, but I have to say my favorite is the Sloppy Joe Melt. NOT something I would have ordinarily ordered, but my... There are no words to explain how well the service was and how delicious the food was I definitely give it five stars two thumbs up! They put every Italian... The egg-drop soup is so good. The prices are very reasonable. My favorite dish is the fried scallops - around $8.50 with pork fried rice. For a little more,... Love this place ... quick, fast service and so many different wing flavors to choose from. This is my go to place when on this side of town and want... Very professionally run community theater located on Ft Gordon in Augusta GA. Many great productions thr
 oughout the year. Full time theater director and... Decided to try out this place prior to leaving Augusta, and I really liked the concept. ....I purchased a farmstyle burger on wheat bun, and substituted... Had lunch with GF's for the first time in a long long time. I opted for the Soup \u0026 Salad. Crab Bisque had nice flavor and texture but lacked heat both in... The food isn't bad for a little town like Miami...I was in the area for lunch on a Saturday.  We had a large party of about 30 people.  We were greeted and... Miami, Oklahoma is a cute little town and these people know a thing or two about customer service. The building is immaculate, clean and attractive from the... This is one of the best burger places on 66--you just gotta know how to order! Recommend cherry limeade or your favorite fountain drink with a shot or... I am from Magnolia TX and use to Tex-Mex.  ..My family is syaying in Miami 07/18/16 to 07/24/16 and this place definitely meets my criteria for Mexican...
  I probably wouldn't have tried this restaurant if it weren't for their Restaurant.com offer.  I'd noticed it while passing through Miami but am not usually... Very delicious food, awesome customer service and great margaritas! I cannot say enough how pleased after visiting this place. The food came out fresh and I... BS isn't BSing!....Many know me as a brisket freak. So, it has got to be good. I do the color, pull, moisture and taste test while most of the people in the... My new favorite place in town. Fish n chips is great. Prime rib French dip is great.love it Have only been here once. I ordered a BBQ Chicken pizza and a few drinks. The service was excellent and the pizza was a great compliment as well. From our... The gluten-free vegetarian risotto was phenomenal.  The service was great.  The temperature and decor were quite pleasant.  Outstanding experience! Yum. In Oswego, there is no other place to eat authentic Mexican cuisine. And no, Fajita Grill is not authentic. I have
  been pleased each and every time I... Very good local diner. I had plain breakfast, including eggs, bacon, sausage patties, a bagel and cream cheese, etc. all was prepared well. There was a... Blue Moon has never disappointed.  The chef arrived here from another local eatery and brought many of his signature dishes with him, and we're grateful for... Beautiful venue, interior dining room has modern appeal and seating looks comfortable. We sat at outside bar for drinks and dessert. Bar was very nice,... I'm new to this town,my husband's home town.  We received a gift certificate from our grandson.  The best gift certificate ever.   Our server Shannon was... As I've had nothing but great meals here before, I came in for lunch expecting the same. I asked the server how rare the roast beef was for the sandwich and... I am not one for sports bar/grill type places but I LOVE the Press Box. The menu and decor has a cute baseball/athletic theme, small tvs at every booth...52ce68d3192f59f17
 46829d4fc8a9d44