Subject: Technology Review: iPhone, Smartphone Lens Review

From: Clive Duffy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:51:10 -0700

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

VOTED BEST MOBILE PRODUCT 2016 - FIND OUT WHY
***************************************************************************************
04.25.17

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Reviews on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by nearly 70% and decrease Distortion by over 80%.

No photography skills or technical ability is needed.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

The kit earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

Summary:  The addition of these lenses to your iPhone or mobile device is like carrying a $4000 DSLR camera in your pocket.

See Stunning HDX Photos Here >> http://deals.vdslist.us/e/16987591

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, Pro Shot HDX lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

Decline - future messages at- http://deals.vdslist.us/r/10118205
Ap #977-9381 Ultrices. Avenue-V??rnamo-76913-Sweden

Very good!! Excellent service, great value and authentic tasting food. Lunch portions are big and they have plenty of options for everyone. Outstanding. From the fresh bread, to mussels in an amazing broth, cauliflower soup, a fresh and light salad to a house specialty coconut chicken curry. We... GO TO CASA NUEVA!! 2 hour wait? WORTH IT! Sit by the bar and grab one of their margaritas on the rocks. ....While chips and salsa aren't complimentary I would... This place is awesome! The brunch is truly unlike anything you've seen before. It's an eclectic mix of Indian, thai, chinese, greek, you name it. It's... SO happy to have had Jackie O's in my life during my time in Athens!....Their beer is amazing. They have such a wide variety at their Uptown locations, with a... I've been here many, many times (small town) and would highly recommend it to those visiting Athens!....Zoe's IS fine dining in Athens. It has a really cool... A real gem in the city of Athens! This place was a favorite o
 f my family when I was in school here. It's a little off the beaten path and everything is... A Diner Special.. The simplest of ideas struck my mind like a symphony. I had been wandering around Athens, Ohio late at night, trying to find a decent... This is good ole fashioned Catholic family fried chicken, all the classic sides too. Delicious, nostalgic, satisfying. Gotta give credit where credit is due. Got here, enjoyed huge ice cold michalada's, immediately served hot chips with excellent salsa. (the hot version is... What an extremely pleasant surprise! We found this hidden gem while headed down I-35 toward Dallas. Feeling a little peckish, we checked Yelp and up came... Every time I stop in Perry I dread the service at this McDonalds. This time was no different. Five minute wait to get the wrong food ( wrung my order up... Simple Simons is an OK classic and this place does a good job.  The pizza is cheaper than pizza hut and the veggies are much more fresh.  The people that... W
 e had dinner there last night.   The holiday decorations are spectacular.  More importantly, the food was delicious.  I had the Walleye with... PERFECT FOOD, PERFECT SERVICE! This restaurant sets the standard for what all restaurants should be like. Everyone from the host to the servers to the... Best burgers around! Awesome staff very friendly. There's always performances and it's a fun environment. Absolutely wonderful! What an astonishing surprise: Canton is not exactly \"welcoming.\" Despite the astonishing degree of urban decay, Canton, like other... omg I ate here almost a year ago visiting canton and I have not stopped talking about this place.  I cannot wait to go back next month to eat there again. The absolute price point and bang for your buck, in the city!!!..THE PORTIONS ARE HUGE!..And the lemon chicken is the best EVER!!!....I've lived in 5 countries... I always have a great time when I go into Sparta whether I want a quick meal or to lounge with my friends. Some may s
 ay the decor is out of date, but I feel... Amazing gourmet wraps, homemade chips and sides, to-die-for cheesecake, and a beer selection that even the biggest connoisseur will be impressed with.  The... Fantastic!! I have never had a bad meal or experience here.  This is an interesting spot in downtown Canton, but great spot!  Everything is served family...52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44