Subject: Gizmodo, Turn Your iPhone Into A DSLR Camera

From: Mary Encante <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 22:03:52 -0700

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

TURN YOUR IPHONE INTO A DSLR CAMERA
***************************************************************************************
04.23.17

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Tests on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by about 70% and decrease Distortion by as much as 83%.

No photography skills or technical ability is necessary.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other smartphone.

The bundle earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

Summary:  The addition of these lenses to your iPhone or mobile device is like carrying a $4000 DSLR camera in your pocket.

See Stunning HDX Photos Here >> http://viewnow.ikplain.us/p/2768842

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, Pro Shot HDX lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

Manage mail options here: http://viewnow.ikplain.us/i/13542101
P.O. Box 224, 3391 Praesent St.-Hattem-7330II-Netherlands

The food and service was excellent! I would recommend reserving before. We ate the entrecot! Delicious!! Incredible food. ..Super casual but friendly and comfortable. ..Best spanish omelette I have had! It ain't the cheapest place in town but you can have a great lamb meal (on their clay oven or the famous \"chuletillas\" (cutlets)) in a beautiful place for... Lovely dinner! I love tapas but while travelling I also like a nice sit-down dinner and a full meal. My chorizo and lamb were wonderful. I'm reminded of how... In the heart of Burgos, this is a typical restaurant offering 2 different styles:..Ground floor: \"come as you are\" and try the famous \"lechazo asado\" (\"young... Amazing meal we had in this centrally located restaurant. Much better than its neighbor \"Los Caballeros\" for half the price overall, bigger portions, higher... I've never been to Spain before and on this my first trip I am seeing it via walking the Camino de..Santiago. Maybe this hardly makes me an aficion
 ado on... In Ft. Myers for business.  Just had the whole belly clams.  Fantastic!  All the sides were great.  Sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather.  Highly... Love this place. We visited a year ago, thought it was great and went back today on this trip. Very happy we did. I had 3 different tacos, asado, carnitas,... Attention People who like a healthy portion of  red meat!  ....Get the Pappardelle.  ..There is a place south beach we frequent, MAchalina.   They have a short... Great seafood on the water without the tourists.....This place was legit. Typically, Florida is not the place for foodies. However, if you're in the area you... While down on Marco for September we visited all four Doc Ford's.  This would include the original that closed while we were there and the new location for... Fort Myers Beach ..Holy Saturday 15 April 17 ....We had dinner at the Sunset Beach Tropical Grill tonight.  ..First time ever eating here and after studying the... Don't let the outside a
 ffect your decision to go in , sit down \u0026 order. This joint is amazing !! A local hangout  ... NOT TO BE MISSED !!!!!..John at the... Perfectly cooked burgers! 1/2 price seals daily and excellent service (ask for Zach ir Tabitha- servers extrordinaire!).  Fresh cut fries, delish garlic... This adorable, quirky joint will win you over on your first meal. Start by going in the main doors, asking to sit at the bar, only to go back outside and... Everything we ordered was delish!  Pizza was super cheesy, in a good way!  We also had the wings, which were just perfectly sauced.  Buffalo chicken... Good food and good service. Spent time talking to Mr.Dave, supper nice gentleman. Just moved to the area and this will be one of our go to places This is my favorite little go to for Mexican food.  It's always fresh, good, and hot.  The queso is good as well.  I have food allergies and they go out of... Mark's Feed Store is just a classic. It's got a little bit of everything, and a whole lo
 t of something. ....  No matter what you order, you're going to... Shack in the Back BBQ is the real deal.  If you're looking for a cozy, Salt of the Earth, back-to-the-basics barbecue joint in the greater Louisville area,... Miguel's is about as good as you are going to get in this region of the US. It is pretty close to authentic and while they don't offer things like Horchata... First impression, this place definitely does not stand out. It is located in downtown Corydon, Indiana. However, I'm always willing to give a brewery a try.... The place is essentially a schnitzle house, and it's worth every single penny.  They have a small little shop that sells German products when you first walk... Um, yea. Pretty much fabulously delicious. I've been here twice only as I am new to the Georgetown community (just bought a house here a couple of weeks...52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44