Subject: U.S. Reclassifies CBD Oil As Medicine, Dramatic Benefits for Pain, Illness.

From: CNN.Breaking.News <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 21:45:42 -0700

CNN SPECIAL REPORT                     04May17
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Company Releases Legal Form of Marijuana for Pain Relief.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

It is now possible to obtain Cannabis Oil in all 50 states without a prescription.

Since it has become legal across the U.S, hundreds of thousands have been using it to alleviate various conditions, including chronic pain, anxiety, arthritis, diabetes, PTSD, strokes, cardiovascular disease, and even cancer.

That's right, a compound in Cannabis Oil can kill cancer cells.

Whether or not you have a particular illness, Cannabidiol will make you feel better and healthier almost immediately.

Join more than 11794548 Americans who have started using CBD Oil, Here-- http://newfeatures.shapedw.us/beautiful/9270130_miracle_oil 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dr. Sanjay Gupta, a former skeptic, openly discusses the significant benefits of Cannabis Oil in this recent CNN interview.

See his CNN interview exclusively here: http://newfeatures.shapedw.us/beautiful/9270130_miracle_oil	

No longer receive updates here--  http://newfeatures.shapedw.us/glory/11794548_break  
3332 Tristique Road--Whyalla--6975--Australia

The Steak is AMAZING!!!!  Nice place to eat a big juicy steak in paragould. A couple times a year, I drive an hour to eat Dog n Suds. I've done that since the 90's. ....My favorite is a chocolate chip malt cyclone! Chili dogs, skinny... Everything this restaurant makes is handmade. For making everything by hand, they have a very extensive menu and get it out quickly. I don't know why they... What a great gem of a restaurant! Not only was the food amazing, but the atmosphere was so relaxing and elegant. I love the subtle jazz music playing in the... The food is fresh !! Cook right in front of you ! Cost can be a little high ! Take a friend and pay the extra for rice and veg . Plenty food ! Never seen... Had big hopes for this place as everyone says it is THE place to go for a good burger.  Burger was OK...very greasy.  But overall good.   The beer battered... We had a great meal at Casa Brava!  The service was great and the people were very friendly. We actually lost a key fob in the 
 parking lot and they were... Where is Bernardston, MA? I am not sure. What is there to do there? Good question. On our way to a WK weekend, we got hungry, and our lives were changed. We... Came here for brunch on a Sunday on a whim driving through to Boston. ..So cute on the inside, with super friendly staff! The chicken and waffles was amazing... Came here for my boyfriend's birthday. For appetizers, we had the Gorgonzola garlic bread and mussels. Then he ordered salmon and I had the duck confit... Excellent food and service. Wife had the Cajun salmon and I had the sesame c salmon and both were cooked perfectly. The salad and fried cheese before the... Love the laid back vibe of The Rendezvous. Great nachos! Great place for all time casual food and dining. The guy at the counter and who served us are very courteous and helpful. Place is kid friendly too. Try the... Another super interesting menu... Sold a house up here today. Though I would pop by and visit some fiends and one of t
 he places they had taken me before.... Best onion rings! Very happy because we had great service. Food was amazing :) also we were a party of four after 2 large family size sides 3 alcoholic... This place took me by surprise. Everything seemed to be local, in-house, and made from scratch........ even the ketchup and the soda. I enjoyed the fact... I love fried chicken but what I love more is chicken wingzzzz but what I love even more than that is Korean chicken wangzzz!! ....I've been meaning to try... My new favorite Thai restaurant.. I went here last night and ordered the gang koor goong... I may have spelled that wrong but it's the shrimp with red... This place is truly a hidden gem in Hayward.  I mean really, in Hayward?  Now I lived in Hayward so not to offend any fellow Haywardians but come on, it's... Mama Cho's is great!....My grandmother is Korean and makes her own doenjang, gochujang, and soy sauce. She only uses gochugaru her sister brings her from... Small little whole i
 n the wall, but the food is good and the staff is very friendly.  The lady working the floor is always prompt. ....I usually order:..- Beef... I love this place! The food is fresh, kind of like a chipotle style where you can add your own ingredients from a selection. Its really small here but... A few weeks back I ordered a pick up of the 3 meat combo and was given 3 pcs of chicken and 3 pcs of beef. These plates are a little pricy so bess believe I... Really the best hamburger I have ever had. Such a high fat content, perfectly cooked and seasoned. ..I have been on a fifty year quest to find a burger this... I've been here a while ago and fell in love with the niche in the middle of nowhere. ..This place is quite hidden and if you didn't pay attention you would...52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44