Subject: Donald Trump Credits His Ability to Maintain High Energy and Focus to This ...

From: Fox-News <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 22:01:38 -0700

Forbes Health
Trump Shocks Dr. Oz by Revealing His Secret To Increased Energy.
04May17
******************************************

Donald Trump appeared on the Dr. Oz Show last week revealing his secret for winning the election.

Trump credits his win to an IQ-boosting brain supplement, usually reserved for the rich and elite.

Donald Trump credits his ability to function and maintained focused on such a high level to a certain "smart pill" that enhances cognitive brain function and boosts memory and recall.

CNN broke the news first and uncovered that the "smart pill" raises levels of focus and performance every day by 300%.

Celebrities and athletes alike are already rumored to be taking the pill.

Athletes like Tom Brady to musicians like Kanye West have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ and skyrockets energy levels. 

Genius Steven Hawkings has admitted to using the "smart pill" to triple his memory.

Read the Exclusive Story Here >  http://chooseit.happyboostsmemory.us/team/19495938_increased_energy

19495938 Views

--------------------------------------------

Testimonials -

"I took one and forgot all about it. Maybe 20-30 minutes later I felt odd. I can only describe it by saying my mind felt calm and still. I was playing a Men's mind game' and scored 100% on every answer. It was like that feeling you get when you have just woken up. Light headed so to speak but this was different. I was light headed and spaced out but in the zone at the same time. Can't explain it - but it was awesome." ~ Anderson Cooper

Change status here:-- http://chooseit.happyboostsmemory.us/flaw/3716637_close
P.O. Box 362, 4450 Pellentesque, St.--Cork----Ireland

I feel kind of bad leaving this review, because the owner of this establishment really went out of his way to welcome us. But I just cannot ignore the fact... The four of us had the menu \"Tendance\" (30 Euros). A culinary discovery of high level. Attentive and sympathetic service. Been visiting (restaurants in)... Dinner for 2.....- Ambiance (4/5)..Incredibly cute French countryside outdoor dining. Minus 1 star for the excessive mosquitoes and proximity to the street,... Was in Dijon back in March for my birthday with friends and wanted to try out Burgundy food, which led me to this restaurant located not too far from the... Excellent food and service!....A group of 4 of us went there for dinner. The place opened back up for dinner at 7 pm and already a group of locals were there.... Impeccable intimacy. ....From the moment you enter this quaint building you're expecting something life-changing. The service is provided by a French woman... This is really 4.5 stars, but who's countin
 g...My wife and I stayed in Dijon for a few days this summer and had our last meal here.  It was a great meal.  We... I grew up going to Jacksonville, IL every summer.  The Toad was always a staple when we visited, as my grandparents are friends of the owner.  I went back... My husband, my daughter and I ate here 10/28/16. It was 9:00 on a Friday night and the dining rooms were about half full. We were nicely greeted immediately... What is this doing here?....Good barbeque in this small Illinois town?  On the always-being-reinvigorated town square?....This is real barbeque -- you can tell... Excellent meal and service. The crab cakes were delicious. I had the chicken Marsala and it was quite cook. Dinner salad very good. Only reason I am not... Taco Gringo is my favorite restaurant.  Hands down.....I'm not kidding.  The tacos, sanchos, nachos, and chalupas are all on point.  Try one of these (or all... Either I was starving or the salad was really tasty. I'm thinking it was tasty an
 d left me wishing I ordered a larger portion instead of the small amount... I've been here so many times as I grew up in Jacksonville and I still go here quite a bit when I'm in town to visit family. While I wouldn't say Muggsy's is... For small town Illinois this place is the best ! The food is awesome the service is fantastic and the price is as fair as it gets ! In my opinion the only... Foods usually good here and it's very clean with a good rating. We recommend it during peak hours (as always with a buffet) This is by far the best place I have dined at in Texas thus far. Chef Chris and his team are outstanding and raising the bar to a new level. As a chef, I... This is my favorite place to eat in the Flower Mound area! It has such a great vibe to it. The service is always impeccable and the food is always beyond... First visit, def wont be the last.  ..Food - 4..Menu had plenty of options without being overwhelming including for the kids.  Food was all far better than... Ordere
 d a To-Go classic wrap today which was amazing as always. But the real reason for the review is not for the food but for the staff. While standing in... I feel like I waited too long to try this place. I thought it would be like many other Mediterranean restaurants I have visited, but it was so much better!... We were looking for a steakhouse near our hotel and this popped up on the list. Read the menu, the drink menu, and a couple reviews and we were on our way.... Pretty darn good BBQ:-). ....We decided to give this place a try because the reviews on Yelp were very favorable. Well I'm happy to say that Yelp got it right... The one thing that makes a restaurant a fun place to go is the staff. This place has done an amazing job in their hiring. ..Food - st Patrick's day.. Corned... This newly opened location of Gloria's is really nice. It is beautifully decorated and has a huge patio overlooking a fountain. I found the service very...52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44