Subject: Don't Be Taken Advantage of by Energy-Companies, Treat Yourself to Electric Savings! #4984050

From: Federal Energy Rebate <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 06:01:50 -0700

Energy Bill Rising? Consider Solar Power. Free-Quote

Average Green Energy Savings of $61 per month in your area
---------------------------------------------------------------

Attention [email-masked],

Your community has been approved for solar credits.

Your entire solar-panel system can be installed with Zero-Down, Government Rebates*, Tax-Credits and no out-of-pocket expenses!

"Go Eco-Friendly" and save up to 71% off your energy bill EVERY month.

Trump is looking to get rid of the Gov't rebates for solar and green energy.

Before it's too late go here and see how you can save 80% per month on power:  http://checkitout.introducesolarenergy.us/server/4984050_solar-quotes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Government Rebates Subject to Change Without Notice

-- 5th floor, Haus 2, Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin

-- No longer wish to  receive-this communication> http://checkitout.introducesolarenergy.us/cooling/19275696_hold

A great place to go away from the City life. We went their for Memorial Weekend. The drive up their was a great experience. We past a lot nature, mountains... This place never gets old.  I recently went there for my birthday and as always the food was superb and the service wonderful.....New England Clam Chowder:... I love this place. The barbecue is excellent. The meat is tender, the sauce is fantastic. I've had the pulled pork and brisket and loved them both. They... We thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay at Table on Ten.  The place is impeccably decorated, and the vibe warm and welcoming.  Arriving late Saturday... Excellent food with great service. Our party of 4 ordered items off the specials including a shrimp and scallop pasta dish and a medium rare duck breast.... My husband and his best friend LOVE Brooks. They talk about it all the time. When we planned our trip to Cooperstown (a quick overnight to see a show) they... I enjoyed my recent visit to Toscana, which had been r
 ecommended by their sister restaurant, Hill City Grill (separate review to follow).....We had a very... This place is small, but mighty! Daily specials, great menu, accomodating hosts. There is something for everyone here, yes, even burger choices! Loads of... If you're new to Oneonta and not sure where to eat, this is your spot! It's kind of hard to find, but don't give up-the frustration is worth it! ..The pizzas... Ok ladies and gentlemen if your in the mood for something out of the norm this is the place.  We started out with the calamari which was accompanied by... When I read that Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight said that this is the best burrito in the South, I had to try it for myself! But before finding the right... I don't tend to review a Wendy's or fast food for that matter but this is a clean, friendly place to go. My daughter and I have gone twice and I've been... So in all fairness, I'm not a huge seafood person and from what I understand, Clamatos is a Mexican seafood 
 specialty spot, so it may very well deserve all... Food is not as good as it used to be.  Chicken always seems a little soggy. Great experience, excellent service. We were here for the fish soup it was amazing. We had french fillet mignon, house style crab and basil clams. We... Ahhhhh May you try some Myanmar food!......The coconut curry chicken soup was comfort food at its finest. It was light but still creamy and not too thick for a... We came to this Rosemead Bull Demon King Cafe (\u725b\u9b54\u738b) because of Temple BDK under \"remodel\". We were not disappointed. BDK's beef noodle soup is as good as... Having grown up with Jim's, my review is a little biased.....The food and quality of the food is amazing! You really can't have a bad experience, unless you... I've been wanting to come here for a while cause I've heard good things about their late night dinner specials.  First off you can get a huge cup of tea for... We arrived at prime dinner time, ~730pm on a Saturday.....Th
 e place was not crowded; easy parking in back in subterranean lot.....Quickly seated in a booth by... My family and I love going to Little Saigon whenever we visit California, but we made a special trip to the Rosemead area for this restaurant and we were... I came here again in Fathers Day to celebrate my father days with my day and other family members.  It has been over a year since I come here and there's a... So I didn't even know this Sam Woo existed, I have been in the complex and gotten McDonald's but never visited.  I kind of accidentally order food from here...52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44