Subject: Spring into 77% Savings with 2017 Year-End Solar Discounts #22323625

From: Energy_Credit_Extended <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:11:38 -0700

Scare Big Utility Companies By Learning How to Save on Thousands on Power

Average Green Energy Savings of $65/mo in your area
---------------------------------------------------------------

Notice [email-masked],

Your area has qualified for solar-rebates.

Your complete solar-panel system can be installed with Zero-Down, Government Rebates*, Tax-Credits and no out-of-pocket expenses!

"Go Green" and save up to 78% off your energy bill EVERY month.

The President is looking to get rid of the Gov't rebates for solar and green energy.

Before it's too late go here and see how you can save $57/mo on power:  http://learnnow.showssolarpowerlarger.us/amuse/22323625_solarenergysave

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Government Credits Subject to Change Without Notice

> 4th and 3rd floor, I.P. Pavlova Square 1789/5, 120 00 Prague

-- You can-always be removed here:- http://learnnow.showssolarpowerlarger.us/flexible/10475255_outnow

If you are looking for a place to eat during your travels, you should stop by Muddy River. It is a cute small town restaurant that serves delicous food. The... great amazing food!!..staff is amazing. ..anyways very helpful and happy to see you...tjere food is always fresh and good The food was good,  the atmosphere was great.  They have a very old payphone with instructions on how to use it was so funny. My favorite place to eat in Moapa Valley. The food is great and the prices are on par. The service is good and usually pretty fast. An amazing restaurant that lived up to its reviews...The turkey burger was amazing and I wasn't too full but wanting more...The chicken skins were good but... Ah. Maze. Ing. The food here is worth the stop. We made a reservation due to other comments on Yelp. On a Wednesday, at 6:30, they weren't necessary, but... This is a very elegant restaurant.  The service and food are the highest quality.  No need for glasses as they have a beautifully lighted menu
 .  I highly... Food,  cocktails (to you hipsters cocktails=libations), ambiance! Done and done.  This place hits them all with a side of \"China town is the new... This is David Chang's famous restaurant from NYC now in Cosmopolitan Las vegas next to Milk. ..My friends and I just decided to stop by because it was a new... Still good pizza, depends on the day and who is cooking though. Sometimes really good, sometimes \"meh\" but overall more really good days than \"meh\" days.... Great homemade bread. My omelet was exactly what I asked for and the portions we're just right. Staying with family in the area for a long holiday weekend. We were in town getting groceries and supplies and wanted to stop for lunch. We were the first... Zak isn't exaggerating when he says this is the best Chinese place.  I've sampled Chinese restaurants all across the nation in my travels and still haven't... With a fantastic selection of six original beers brewed on site, along with six seasonal brews, Hal
 f Moon is a wonderful place to unwind with some... We had a great experience.  The server was attentive.  The teppenyaki chef did a good performance and was not at all pushy for those who didn't want to do... The best/most authentic Mexican food in Indiana. Stopped by during a road trip due to the high yelp rating and I was simply amazed by the taste and quality... I've been here many times in the last couple of months and I don't understand what's wrong with these peoples taste buds when they say the food is bland.... Awesome food and friendly people.  Will try to eat here twice in my one week here.  The sweet tea was great.  The Cuban is to die for.  I had brisket and my... So a \"Coney Island\" is a type of chili dog that was invented by Greeks in Detroit.  You'll generally find them around Detroit--Kokomo is probably the... Been coming here ever since I can remember. The house salad with ranch is my favorite to start with. And cheese bread with marinara Friendly staff, food is a
 lways served quickly, and the food is soooooo good. Sign up for their emails for awesome coupons! One of our favorite Mexican places in Kokomo.  Service and food is always great and prompt.  ....They have plenty of room for a couple of large parties so we...52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44