Subject: Don't Be Abused by Electric-Companies, Treat Yourself to Electric Savings! #15112337

From: Summer-Solar-Consultation <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:07:48 -0700

Cut Your Energy Bills by 78%. Govt Credits Available

Average Green Energy Savings of $59/mo in your neighborhood
---------------------------------------------------------------

Attention [email-masked],

Your community has been approved for solar rebates.

Your entire solar-panel system can be installed with Zero-Down, Government-Rebates*, Tax Credits and no out-of-pocket expenses!

"Go Eco-Friendly" and save up to 75% off your energy bill EVERY month.

Trump is looking to remove the Gov't rebates for solar and green energy.

Before it's too late go here and see how you can save $69 per month on power:  http://offender.ysolarquotesselected.us/quotes-solarenergysystem

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Government Credits Subject to Change Without Notice

-- Gran Via de les Corts, Catalanes 583, 5 a planta, 08011 Barcelona
__________________________
> Discontinue--mail-messages here:- http://offender.ysolarquotesselected.us/unclick

Its food your momma used to cook. Great vegi's and a huge selection of deserts. Fried chicken was great and same with the fish. We had a blast I have some issues with this location.  There is a change in the last few months where you are met at the door by someone who asks \"Has anyone greeted you... Have been on the fence about this place since they opened due apt bad and mixed reviews. But despite what we had heard me and the fam checked it out. The... First time trying this place, came here with my son for Father's Day.  Got the southern style beef BBQ sandwich with the waffle fries.  Definitely... This is one of the best pizza in town in fact the state , although they have other favorites on the menu when your in the mood for pizza this is the place.... The pizza is not bad for the price...But hot and ready as the commercial says is a joke. Almost ever time I have been to this little Cesar's there is a 5 to... Although we live in the area and have talked about going to this resta
 urant many times, we didn't until last week...It was my birthday and my husband had... This restaurant never lets you down. They have consistently good food for breakfast lunch and dinner. Although a basic menu they have excellent options in... Lobster here was very delicious and taste great! Full of flavor..They only have tables and seats outside. Dont forget to get your Order number, the cashier... Stopped here for dinner and was pleasantly greeted by the staff! The food was delicious and the atmosphere is very cozy! Sara was an excellent waitress. Do... The El Jimador is a excellent Mexican restaurant. They have the best house made salsa that comes with warm chips for every table. Good drink options, And a... What an interesting little place.....My friends and I decided to go skiing, but they couldn't make it til Saturday.  I came up Friday night, and I was... Excellent staff , great breakfast , coffee was very good .....I had the home made hash with eggs and toast ....I will go 
 back again before leaving the area!! Was I impressed when I learned about a healthy and fresh food option in Laconia--I had to try it! This is a fabulously clean and cute cafe serving very... I must say that I was very surprised at how good the good was.  I stayed at the Econo Lodge and this restaurant is attached to it.  Came in here to grab... Easily my favorite restaurant in NW Ohio, and on par with the best restaurant you'd find in a major city. ....My wife and I recently celebrated our... Upon pulling into the strip mall that RG is located in, it seems a very seemingly unassuming restaurant. But upon entering, you are greeted with a very... Another great meal at Sidelines Italian Grille.  We have tried many items on the menu and have not had a failure yet...The staff continues to impress with... You absolutely must try the burgers and hand cut wedge fries!  A classically trained chef making the best burgers around PERIOD!  We stop in at least once a... Delicious ever single dam
 n time. If you want a less crowded location, visit the Sylvania location. ....Burgers and Rueben are the bomb!!!! What a wonderful experience I had at Ciao last night with one of my coworkers. I am from Dallas and he is from Atlanta and we were both looking for a nice... The food was great! We had pizza and wings. The pizza crust was perfect. I don't eat wings but my family loves wings and they said these were awesome. If we find ourselves back in this neck of the woods we will definitely return here.  The food was absolutely delicious and our server was both enthusiastic... We happened to be in the area and wanted to find a brunch place. This restaurant was the closest one so we stopped in. It's surprisingly bigger than it...52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44