Subject: 2017 Spring Solar Savings Programs Help Homeowners Save 77% #12312521

From: Summer Solar Energy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 07:48:54 -0700

Summer = Savings If you Qualify for Lower-Power-Costs, Apply Now!

Average Green Energy Savings of $53/mo in your neighborhood
---------------------------------------------------------------

Attention [email-masked],

Your area has been approved for solar rebates.

Your home solar-panel system can be installed with Zero-Down, Government Rebates*, Tax Credits and no out-of-pocket expenses!

"Go Solar" and save up to 70% off your energy bill EVERY month.

Trump is looking to remove the Gov't rebates for solar and green energy.

Before it's too late go here and see how you can save $58 per month on power:  http://availnow.tosolarpowernow.us/avenue/12312521_solar-energy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Government Rebates Subject to Change Without Notice

* 42-44 Shovkovychna St., 3rd floor, Kiev, 01601
---------------------------------
* Change message--options here:-- http://availnow.tosolarpowernow.us/incentive/2692230_hold

What a delightful spot!....The pasta bar looked great.  We opted for the oyster mushroom Angel hair pasta and a pizza.....The pasta came with a small salad -... We had the turkey burger with homemade chips, and a grilled buffalo salad ! And for desert a chocolate chip cookie overload !....It was all delicious !! The food was great, but the service was unorganized from the greeter to paying the bill.  The people were friendly, maybe they were new.  We were one of 4... The only time I eat at Fort Colony is for breakfast. They're not always perfect, but I know that the items I want will be done as I request (bacon nearly... If you want good home style cooking at a very reasonable price, this is the place to go! Three of us ate for less than $20. My hot beef sandwich came with... Waitress Alex was charming at 10p the night before the 4th of July.  I didn't have high hopes for the food, but I  was pleasantly surprised.  Probably the... The food is consistently good. I haven eaten here20? 
 Times and tried most everything she has cooked. True Pan Asian style with great seasonings and flavors.... Excellent beer. They had a new Helles that was fantastic. They are passionate about beer. Owner stopped and spoke to me because he had not seen me before.... Great family restaurant! ..The bar is open Mon.-Fri. 4:00p.m.-2:00 a.m. Saturday 11:00 a.m.- 2:00 a.m. Kitchen is open Wed.- Sat. evenings 4:00 p.m.- 9:00... Amazing, authentic \u0026 the real deal!!!   You can't go wrong with the daily featured specials. Been working out here in Rockville Indiana been eating lunch and dinner here with the two different kitchens and the great people it's a very fun and unique... Antique shopping and a winery...a great way to spend my birthday! Trina was an awesome hostess, dishing out plenty of abuse and pouring great wines. We will... A really nice, cozy atmosphere.  The staff was friendly but did have to wait for a waitress to come serve us.  Big hit for me, left the tea pitcher on the..
 . I loved it but it burnt a few months ago and in not sure if they're going to rebuild. Good Italian food, and great service. The veal and ravioli dishes were our favorites.. Fresh salads and bread sticks. There aren't many choices when it comes to food in Clinton, and my family is pretty picky. One bad experience and they won't go back! We go to The Co-Op a... We stopped by to get ice cream with the grandkids... At least that was our excuse. The ice cream was great. I got a Boston shake which was made perfectly.... The food is more often than not amazing. I highly suggest the BBQ Pulled Pork or the stocky Top Chicken. Service is always top notch and everyone is... This is a fantastic restaurant.   We stop here on the way home from Florida.  This was our third time and the place was as expected.   Excellent food,... First time eating at a Cheddar's. Our server was fast and friendly. The onion rings are outstanding. The salad and crossaint was really good. The ribs fell... Great plac
 e if you love traditional wings like I do. I ordered 10 wings with hot buffalo sauce, and was full to the point it was hard to finish the last... The staff was fast and friendly and they do provide a military discount. I really liked my New York Strip steak. I did not like the loaded potato soup,... We stopped here to break up a drive with the kids.  Good decision.....The Cracker Barrell chain is pretty standardized when it comes to food, but service... Clean. Staff is friendly. Management knows what they are doing.  Good quality and quick service. If you like Waffle House this one is one of the best. Yes this is a Wendys near the highway so the bar is not set too high. Holy cow are they disorganized.  They are messing up orders left and right. I actually...52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44