Subject: Save over 60% with Today's Solar Incentives #22214382

From: Renewable_Energy_Credit <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 07:43:07 -0700

See How Much You Can SAVE with Solar. Govt Incentives Available. Free-Quote

Average Green Energy Savings of $61/mo in your area
---------------------------------------------------------------

Notice [email-masked],

Your neighborhood has qualified for solar credits.

Your total solar-panel system can be installed with Zero-Down, Government-Rebates*, Tax-Credits and no out-of-pocket expenses!

"Go Green" and save up to 76% off your energy bill EVERY month.

The President is looking to remove the Government rebates for solar and green energy.

Before it's too late go here and see how you can save $57 per month on power:  http://findithere.saveelectricbillgo.us/purity/22214382_renewable-energy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Government Incentives Subject to Change Without Notice

-- 20 rue de la Villette, Immeuble Le Bonnel, 69328 Lyon

- Remove me--here:> http://findithere.saveelectricbillgo.us/specify/16966276_quittoday

I am reluctant to write this review as I want to keep the Great Room as my secret favorite restaurant!..Besides a slight confusion on whether or not there... Stopped for a late lunch after touring Appomattox Court House.  Excellent food and service.  The biscuits are light fluffy and delicious!..I had the brisket... While trying to stay ahead of a thunderstorm, there it was! Having heard about the establishment just the night before it came out of nowhere!!! And it was... Had weekday lunch. Great atmosphere and service. Server asked if we wanted our Bloodies spicy. Boy, were they ever! And delish. Salads (wedge with steak and... In several years of living in Lynchburg, we've tried a plethora of fine restaurants.  Shoemakers is, IOHO, without question the best joint in town.....The... Went there for a wedding rehearsal dinner last night. Food was excellent and service was incredible especially considering the party size. Get the risotto,... There are a few times in life where you can 
 have one of the best meals you ever had. Emerald Stone is one of those places. We have had a variety of dishes... This place came highly recommended from our coworkers and hotel front desk. \"Best steak in town!\" they told us and they weren't wrong. My ribeye was cooked... My wife and I had the 3 plate, bottle of wine and dessert special for 40 bucks.  Food was excellent and staff was great.  It's a nice atmosphere in what... Our meal tonight was amazing, my flat steak was tender and perfectly cooked.  I will come back again and again.  The wine was excellent too and was... What a surprise to find a real deal Mexican food restaurant in Brewster.  The food was delicious and very satisfying.  The cabbage \"salsa\" that came with... This is one of those little hidden gems that's not to be missed in Okanogan County just off the side of Highway 97. .... They serve amazing, local Blue Star... My husband and I have stopped here a few times as we travel north on Highway 97 and have always 
 had a positive dining experience.  Just recently we realized... Great service the lighting was a little dark and I think they had a water problem my husband said there was ice In the urinal which means there's no water... Looked at the reviews while I was in NYC and decided to switch it up and try out Antica.....Made reservations and had to call back to switch the time and the... Best cocktail lounge in New York, and one of the best in the world. ....I highly recommend their absinthe cocktails. Some of the best you'll ever taste. ....If... Nice little pub. We went in towards end of work day, and typical young business crowd filled the place for after work drinks, and pre-dinner bevvies.... Pizza was fantastic as was the service. Coming from South Florida I was stoked to try NY pizza, this place is what I thought it would be down to the tv like... Luke's lobsta rolls are da bomb!....Best one I have had and I have had a few. Let's get straight to the point here, it's 22.03 and I need 
 a beer and the staff are on it. God bless (I'm not even religious), the staff.....So we're at a... I've been watching this place slowly being built and eventually open for months with working nearby and always making a conscious effort to go walking on my... When in NYC, eat pastrami....right?  ....If you're gonna be in Lower Manhattan, check this out.  White House Tavern  is located in the Financial District.... Wandered in here last night and was FLOORED by how amazing this place is. Had the Dingle Whiskey on the rocks and was floored by how smooth it was. Ambiance...52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44