Subject: Conratulations [email-masked], You've Been Chosen For a $50-Amazon Reward No.5660803

From: Prime.Member.Services <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 16:01:46 -0700

ATTN: [email-masked],

We appreciate your recent order on Amazon.com.

You were selected to review your product and redeem your new $50-bonus.

Your feedback helps customers choose the right products on Amazon.com (=
http://savetoday.flelo.us/gather/52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44

It's an easy process! You are just one click away to activate your $50 voucher.

REVIEW AND PRINT REWARD http://savetoday.flelo.us/gather/52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44
------------------------------------------------------------

Tips

If the above button doesn't work, you may submit your review and redeem your gift by following these easy steps:

1. Visit your Amazon http://savetoday.flelo.us/gather/52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44 account and navigate to your rewards.
2. In the "My Rewards" section, Press the "Redeem Gift" button.
3. Submit your information and redeem your gift
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for shopping on Amazon, we appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this gift reward is only valid to one per customer. You must be the account holder that is registered with the email address listed below. You have 10 days to submit your review and redeem your eGift from Amazon.com http://savetoday.flelo.us/gather/52ce68d3192f59f1746829d4fc8a9d44
( AmazonReward )
Reference #:5660803
This Message was sent to the following e-mail address: [email-masked]