Subject: This Week Only, Claim Your $50 Amazon Reward Expires 10/09/17

From: Amazon Labor Day GiftCard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 18:39:25 -0700

Attn: [email-masked],

We appreciate your recent order on Amazon.com.

You were selected to quickly review your product and receive your new $50-bonus.

Your feedback helps customers choose the right products on Amazon.com (=
http://www.anhse.bid/14611150/amazonprime/?mlh1008

It's an easy process! You are just one click away to activate your $50 voucher.

REVIEW AND PRINT REWARD http://www.anhse.bid/14611150/amazonprime/?mlh1008
------------------------------------------------------------

Tips

If the above button doesn't work, you may submit your review and redeem your gift by following these easy steps:

1. Go to your Amazon http://www.anhse.bid/14611150/amazonprime/?mlh1008 account and navigate to your bonus.
2. In the "My Rewards" section, Press the "Redeem Gift" button.
3. Submit your information and redeem your gift
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for shopping on Amazon, we appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this gift reward is only valid to one per customer. You must be the account holder that is registered with the email address listed below. You have 10 days to submit your review and redeem your eGift from Amazon.com http://www.anhse.bid/14611150/amazonprime/?mlh1008
( AmazonReward )
Reference #:24933509
This Message was sent to the following e-mail address: [email-masked]