Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-newton-et-al-weirds-rir-query-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:44:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Uniform RESTful URL Query Pattern for RIRs
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Kaveh Ranjbar
                          Arturo L. Servin
                          Byron J. Ellacott
	Filename        : draft-newton-et-al-weirds-rir-query-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes uniform patterns for which to construct HTTP
   URLs that may be used to retreive information from Regional Internet
   Registries (RIRs) using "RESTful" web access patterns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-et-al-weirds-rir-query

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-et-al-weirds-rir-query-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-newton-et-al-weirds-rir-query-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/