Subject: [weirds] FW: I-D Action: draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory-00.txt

From: "Linlin Zhou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:24:37 +0800

Dear all,

This is a 00 draft about object inventory analysis process and result of 124
domain name registries. Any comments are appreciated.

Linlin Zhou

-----Original Message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]

Sent: Sunday, Oct 14, 2012 20:35 PM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

         Title           : Domain Name Registration Data Access Protocol
Object Inventory Analysis

         Author(s)       : Linlin Zhou

                          Ning Kong

                          Sean Shen

         Filename        : draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory-00.txt

         Pages           : 15

         Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:

   WHOIS output elements from 124 TLDs were collected and analyzed.

   This document describes the statistical analysis process and result

   of WHOIS information.  The purpose of this document is to build an

   object inventory to facilitate discussions of domain name data

   objects in WHOIS response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory 

There's also a htmlized version available at:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory-00 

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/