Subject: [weirds] Specific document topics

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 22:45:19 -0700

To document authors:

The agenda slots you have for your respective documents should be used
to address topics within your documents that need attention, either
because there are points of contention that need to be resolved or you
need help developing the material and want to bring up some specific
points for discussion.  As soon as possible, please provide us with a
specific list so those details can be added to the agenda.  We don't
want these time slots to be used as general purpose document
introductions or walk-throughs, and we don't want to spend any time on
issues that are already resolved.

Thanks,

-MSK, whose voice sounds strangely like Pete's at the moment

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:26:17 +0000

Open issue for the query draft: query parameters for language tags

For the security draft I intend to walk through each of the security services we've been discussing, summarize what I think I've read on the mailing list, and discuss that summary to see if we can confirm requirements.

Scott

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Murray S. Kucherawy [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 1:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [weirds] Specific document topics

To document authors:

Thanks,

-MSK, whose voice sounds strangely like Pete's at the moment
_______________________________________________
weirds mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds

---

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:34:51 +0000

>Open issue for the query draft: query parameters for language tags

HmmmŠ could we discuss this in the internationalization topic.

Additionally, I don't think there is much under using-http and
json-response that wouldn't be covered under a general i18n discussion.

-andy

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:43:35 +0000

________________________________________
From: Andy Newton [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 10:34 AM
To: Hollenbeck, Scott; Murray S. Kucherawy; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [weirds] Specific document topics

> HmmmŠ could we discuss this in the internationalization topic.

We could. Let's do that and drop the query document unless someone else has an issue that I've forgotten.

Scott

---

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:33:32 +0000

>has an issue that I've forgotten.

And the same for using-http and json-query. From what I can see, the big
issues left to tackle are internationalization, security, and redirects.

-andy

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:56:34 -0500

> For the security draft I intend to walk through each of the security services we've been discussing, summarize what I think I've read on the mailing list, and discuss that summary to see if we can…

Scott: Can I suggest doing that summary *before* the meeting (i.e., this 
week), post it to the list, and see what people say? That may make it 
clear which issues are still contentious, or might show that there are 
really no contentious issues left.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:26:30 +0000

Sure, I'll see what I can do.

Scott
________________________________________
From: Pete Resnick [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:56 PM
To: Hollenbeck, Scott
Cc: Murray S. Kucherawy; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [weirds] Specific document topics

pr