Subject: [weirds] Getting involved? (learned about this at UKNOF23)

From: Gavin Henry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 09:34:45 +0100

Hi all,

Is it too late to get involved?

I wrote our API (SureVoIP API -
http://www.surevoip.co.uk/support/wiki/api_documentation) and would
like to help and review where I can.

Thanks,

Gavin.

-- 
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E [email-masked]

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Do you know we have our own VoIP provider called SureVoIP? See
http://www.surevoip.co.uk

Did you see our API? http://www.surevoip.co.uk/api

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Oct 2012 17:29:53 -0000

>Is it too late to get involved?

Not at all.  We've barely gotten started.

>like to help and review where I can.

That seems reasonable for what it does, but you might want to review
the archives and charter and be sure you understand what WEIRDS is
here to do.  It's to replace what WHOIS does now, and experience
strongly suggests that it's important to constrain its scope or we
will never finish.

-- 
Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. http://jl.ly