Subject: [weirds] Solicitation for agenda items

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:49:22 -0700

Please submit any requests or suggestions for our agenda slot in Atlanta.

The usual things will of course appear on the agenda, including
administrivia and an overview of the documents we have imported, who's
working on them, where they stand and what the various editors need.
We can also tackle open issues if needed.  Editors/authors of the
current documents, please give an indication of how much time you'd
like on the agenda to talk about your document, or (perhaps more
importantly) let us know if you're not attending so we can make other
arrangements.

If there are any specific requests for agenda topics, please reply to
this thread so we can plan accordingly.

-MSK, WEIRDS co-chair

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:51:51 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Murray S. Kucherawy
> Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:49 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [weirds] Solicitation for agenda items
> 

Murray, I'd like 10-15 minutes to talk about security requirements.

Scott