Subject: [wpkops] Spreadsheet on User Agent Behavior

From: "Ben Wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:33:23 -0600

Here is the link to the
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah4hAObl77LxdF9iQ0M5TUJ1MTlyWmo
4X2RSeklnSkE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah4hAObl77LxdF9iQ0M5TUJ1MTlyWm
o4X2RSeklnSkE&usp=sharing> &usp=sharing

I will back up the workbook every day or so.  I've shared it "Anyone with
link can edit".  

As mentioned in today's presentation, there are three types of sheets

Referential Integrity enforced with these keys:

.       Conditions (Name mismatch, expired, revoked)

.       UA Behaviors (visual cues and bypassable errors)

Input sheets for User Agents, OSs, & Platforms (Safari on Win7, Firefox on
Android, Opera on Wii)

Results sheets for Conditions (programmatically filled in from data added by
input)

For the kick-off, we did not populate the sheets with all of the conditions
and behaviors.  We will try to organize those by category.  We will start
populating the  information that we already have.