Subject: [XCON] XML scheme for RFC 6503

From: Sergei Nikulov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:04:33 +0400

Hi!

I'm investigating RFC 6503 and found that local files are used for
namespaces in XML scheme.

"

      <xs:import namespace="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xcon-conference-info"
                 schemaLocation="DataModel.xsd"/>
      <xs:import namespace="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:conference-info"
                 schemaLocation="rfc4575.xsd"/>

"

Could you please provide me with information where I can find those files?
Thank you.

-- 
Best Regards,
Sergei Nikulov

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 13:04:42 -0600

The Data model schema (xcon-conference-info) is defined in RFC 6502:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6502.txt

The conference-info is defined in RFC 4575:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4575.txt

Mary.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Sergei Nikulov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> XCON mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon
>

---

From: Sergei Nikulov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 10:50:29 +0400

Mary,

Thank you.
I suspect you really mean http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6501.txt for
xcon-conference-info

I just wondering if those files available anywhere online to
point schemaLocation to it instead of using local files ripped off text.

2012/12/5 Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>

-- 
Best Regards,
Sergei Nikulov

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 07:45:27 -0600

Okay, so you want the source implementation.  At one point, there was
an implementation here:
http://dcon.sourceforge.net/  Although, it looks like it was not kept
up to date.  I'm cc'ing Simon as he and his team are the ones that did
prototyping.

Mary.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Sergei Nikulov
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> I just wondering if those files available anywhere online to point
> schemaLocation to it instead of using local files ripped off text.
>
>
>