Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v3.2.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 04:05:39 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v3.2.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (3.2.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added a utility script that checks some test suite prerequisites, to 
    avoid for instance test errors because of missing python modules or fonts.  
    Related to issue #549.

  * Updated the list of tags that permit Latin script content without an 
    'ascii' attribute.

  * Changed the acceptable length of the title abbreviation for the running 
    page header in PDF output, and changed the warning to a note.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  24 Sep 2020 09:52:11 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/3.2.0'

Documentation for this release is built-in, and also available at:
  https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/xml2rfc-doc-3.2.0.html

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)