Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v3.2.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 05:29:43 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v3.2.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (3.2.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Removed code dependent on libmagic and the python-magic requirement, as
    installation of python-magic doesn't always succeed.

  * Tweaked the error message emitted for unexpected content in elements 
    that don't permit text content to be slightly more readable for minor
    erroneous content by quoting the errant characters and placing
    short strings on the same line as the error message.

  * Refactored the code for the --version switch, to make it more 
    straightforward to include generator version information in generated html 
    pages, and added generator version information to generated HTML.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  29 Sep 2020 11:53:39 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/3.2.1'

Documentation for this release is built-in, and also available at:
  https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/xml2rfc-doc-3.2.1.html

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)