Subject: [xml2rfc] questions about markdpwn syntac

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 18:39:07 +0800

Folks,

Can you point me to the correct list asking question about markdown 
reference syntax?

/Loa
-- 
Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 14:51:29 +0100

On 2022-02-18, at 11:39, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Folks,
> 
> Can you point me to the correct list asking question about markdown reference syntax?

Hi Loa,

that would be [email-masked]

Grüße, Carsten