Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v3.12.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 17:55:33 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v3.12.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (3.12.1) ietf; urgency=high

  * Merged in [4090] from [email-masked]:
    Improve local file lookup: Add source directory to the allowed list, Disallow any files that are on child directories of the source directory, Add a warning when including .ent files. Fixes #703.

  * Merged in [4089] from [email-masked]:
    Update bibxml subdirectories list. Fixes #701.

  * Merged in [4088] from [email-masked]:
    Fixes manpage generation issue. Fixes #694.

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  01 Feb 2022 17:29:53 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/3.12.1'

Documentation for this release is built-in, and also available at:
  https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/xml2rfc-doc-3.12.1.html

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)