Subject: [xmpp] 6122bis-01

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:33:55 -0600

I've just submitted version -01 of draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis. I've
attempted to capture what I take to be the emerging consensus
regarding the open issues I posted about on the list before IETF 83,
namely:

1. Internationalized labels within domainparts must be U-labels
(instead of should be U-labels).

2. Servers must enforce the address formatting rules.

3. Use Unicode Normalization Form C.

4. Define various protocol slots.

5. Delegate the handling of full-width and half-width codepoints to
draft-yoneya-precis-mappings.

Please review version -01 and post to the list if you disagree with
how I have attempted to capture the working group discussions.

Thanks!

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/