Subject: [xmpp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:43:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Address Format
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-04-14

   This document defines the address format for the Extensible Messaging
   and Presence Protocol (XMPP), including support for code points
   outside the US-ASCII range.  This document obsoletes RFC 6122.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-02.txt

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:47:04 -0600

This version addresses feedback from Florian Zeitz.

On 4/14/12 10:43 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging
> and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
> (XMPP): Address Format Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre Filename
> : draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-02.txt Pages           : 20 Date
> : 2012-04-14
> 
> This document defines the address format for the Extensible
> Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), including support for code
> points outside the US-ASCII range.  This document obsoletes RFC
> 6122.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ xmpp mailing list 
> [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xmpp