Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: [Simple] updated SIP-XMPP gatewaying specs

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:10:38 -0600

FYI.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Simple] updated SIP-XMPP gatewaying specs
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:09:58 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Last night I refreshed the following specifications covering protocol
mappings between SIP and XMPP for addresses and errors, presence,
single messages, one-to-one chat sessions, and multi-user chat...

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-im
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat

These specs have been around in one form or another for years. More
recently, a number of people have asked me whether they can be
finished off and published as RFCs. I think they can, although the
specs farther down the list are a bit less mature and need to be
aligned with work on MSRP and SIMPLE-based chat. I've received
feedback offlist in the last few months about several of these
(especially the groupchat spec), which I have not yet incorporated,
but I will endeavor to do that soon.

Thanks for listening,

Peter

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple