Subject: [xmpp] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6121 (3391)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 12:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6121,
"Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging and Presence".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6121&eid=3391

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Todd Lucas <[email-masked]>

Section: 4.3.2.1.

Original Text
-------------
   Juliet's server replies with an unavailable notification, mirroring
   the 'id' of Rome's presence probe because there is no 'id' to
   preserve from an available notification that her client has sent.

Corrected Text
--------------
   Juliet's server replies with an unavailable notification, mirroring
   the 'id' of Romeo's presence probe because there is no 'id' to
   preserve from an available notification that her client has sent.

Notes
-----
Minor typo: "Rome's" should be "Romeo's"

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6121 (draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-20)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging and Presence
Publication Date    : March 2011
Author(s)           : P. Saint-Andre
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG