Subject: [Yang-multicast] ietf-routing-2 => ietf-routing: [netmod] FW: New Version Notification for draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-05.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 08:59:09 +0200

Dear authors,

I see that your YANG modules are/were depending on ietf-routing-2.
Note that, based on the consensus, ietf-routing-2 was changed back to 
ietf-routing.
Sorry for the back and forth, but keeping ietf-routing is the right 
solution.
Please update your YANG modules.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[netmod] FW: New Version Notification for 
draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-05.txt
Date: 	Sat, 14 Oct 2017 19:15:35 +0000
From: 	Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

All,

Due to popular demand, this revision retains the RFC 8022 module names,
includes anything schema nodes of augmentations of routing-state or
interface-state with ‘obsolete' status, and restores order to the
universe. The WG adoption poll should apply to this revision.

Thanks,
Acee

On 10/14/17, 2:30 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-05.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Acee Lindem and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis
>Revision:	05
>Title:		A YANG Data Model for Routing Management (NDMA Version)
>Document date:	2017-10-14
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		72
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-05.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-05
>Htmlized:       
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-05
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-05
>
>Abstract:
>   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules and one
>   submodule.  Together they form the core routing data model that
>   serves as a framework for configuring and managing a routing
>   subsystem.  It is expected that these modules will be augmented by
>   additional YANG modules defining data models for control-plane
>   protocols, route filters, and other functions.  The core routing data
>   model provides common building blocks for such extensions -- routes,
>   Routing Information Bases (RIBs), and control-plane protocols.
>
>   This version of these YANG modules uses new names for these YANG
>   models.  The main difference from the first version is that this
>   version fully conforms to the Network Management Datastore
>   Architecture (NMDA).  Consequently, this document obsoletes RFC 8022.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod